Nelson Bay Community Hall
About the facility
Nelson Bay Hall is situated in a residential area of Nelson Bay. There are two levels to accommodate hirers for various activities and events. The top level is commonly used for activity groups, meetings, functions and table tennis and the bottom level is predominantly hired by local snooker clubs as there are three large snooker tables in place. There is a kitchen and large TV on each level.
- 6 Norburn Avenue, Nelson Bay
- Accessible parking
- Accessible ramp
- Accessible toilets
- Air conditioning
- Chairs: 113 (upstairs) and 50 (downstairs)
- Hot water urn
- Kitchen facilities
- PA system
- Pie oven
- Stage (upstairs)
- Tables 21 (upstairs) and 6 (downstairs)
- Halls and Community Centre Fees and Charges (PDF 4.2 MB)
- Terms and conditions of facility hire (PDF 786.2 kB)
- Floor Plan — Nelson Bay Hall downstairs and upstairs (PDF 54.8 kb)
- Evacuation Plan - Nelson Bay Community Hall (PDF 384.9 kB)
This facility is managed by a 355c Committee of Council. The dedicated group of volunteers generously donate their time and effort to manage bookings and care for this facility. We appreciate your patience as you await a response from a volunteer.
Apply to book this venue
Click the button to apply to book the Nelson Bay Community Hall.