All contractors working for Port Stephens Council are required to register in our online contractor management system, SitePass.
This is a secure online database where contractors can register their business, insurance and work health and safety (WHS) information. This will ensure you are compliant with relevant legislation and ensure all your insurance and WHS documentation are current and valid.
What do you need to register?
- internet connection
- ABN and trading name
- email address
- business contact name, address, phone number
- electronic copies of each insurance policy, licences, certificates and supporting documentation
- individual details of your employees and their training records
- sub-contractor details
Access our Contractor Management System
- Access to SitePass is by invitation, please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org whereby the SitePass representative will forward a private link and how to document.
- Quick Guide to the Contractor Management System (PDF 1.4MB)
Contractor Management Administration Officer
Phone 02 4988 0424