Aboriginal projects fund
Our Aboriginal Projects Fund was initially established as a pilot grants program in 2002 on the recommendation of our Aboriginal Strategic Committee. Thanks to the success of the pilot, we have retained this valuable program.
Applications are open year-round. Assessments are made by the Aboriginal Strategic Committee. An applicant can apply for funding for more than one project throughout the year.
A total of $35,000 is available, with up to $6,000 maximum per application and no minimum amount.
Who can apply?
- not-for-profit community or cultural organisations
- charities with a project in Port Stephens
- schools and other recognised government agencies
- organisations considered a social enterprise
- A section 355(c) committee under the Local Government Act 1993, in partnership with an incorporated, not-for-profit community organisation
- sole trader
How to apply
- Read the Funding Guidelines for full details about the grant.
- Give our team a call to discuss your project on 02 4988 0255 or email email@example.com
- Visit portstephens.smartygrants.com.au and complete the online application. Make sure to upload any supporting documentation including your Certificate of Incorporation, budget and any required quotes.