Major event sponsorship fund
The Major Event Sponsorship fund will attract and support events to drive visitation and provide tourism, trade and investment opportunities for Port Stephens.
Events allow a community to come alive. They provide the opportunity for a destination to showcase its tourism experience, increase economic growth and create a dynamic and vibrant place.
The Major Event Sponsorship Fund will both attract and support events that create vibrant public spaces, promote community participation and connections, improve the visitor experience and grow the Port Stephens economy.
The program is specifically designed to attract participants from outside the Port Stephens local government area, increase overnight visitor spend and smooth season tourism fluctuations.
Applications are open year-round.
Funding amount will be negotiated with each applicant.
Who can apply?
- incorporated, not-for-profit organisations or charities
- registered businesses with an ABN
- sole traders.
How to apply
- Read the Funding Guidelines for full details about the grant.
- Give our team a call to discuss your project on 02 4988 0255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit portstephens.smartygrants.com.au and complete the online application. Make sure to upload any supporting documentation including your Certificate of Incorporation, budget and any required quotes.