Community Satisfaction survey
At Port Stephens Council we are committed to continuously improving our performance and how we deliver services to our community.
Community Satisfaction is one of our 7 key metrics and a 2021-2022 Operational Plan action. The annual Community Satisfaction Survey (CSS) asks our local residents their opinion of our services and facilities. The CSS provides data for measuring progress on a number of our Community Strategic Plan Indicators and Operational Plan Effectiveness Measures.
The survey has been conducted for more than 10 years providing community insights on a number of matters including:
- Levels of satisfaction with Council’s overall and individual services and facilities
- Community improvement ideas for Council
- Deep dive on roads
- Community wellbeing and engagement
Each year the data gathered from the CSS is used to develop a report which outlines the aggregated results and trends.
- View the 2022 Community Satisfaction Survey summary here.
Community Satisfaction Survey 2022
Download: Community Satisfaction Survey Report 2022 (PDF 1.8MB)
View the Community Satisfaction Survey report from previous years:
- Community Satisfaction Survey Report 2021 (PDF 1.9MB)
- Community Satisfaction Survey Report 2020 (PDF 1.6MB)
- Community Satisfaction Survey Report 2019 (PDF 1.1MB)
- Community Satisfaction Survey Report 2018 (PDF 313KB)
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Report 2017 (PDF 166KB)
Please contact Council if you want to view the Community Satisfaction Report from previous years.