In accordance with the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 or GIPA, Council is required to maintain the following registers:
- Delegations Register (PDF 434 MB) provides information on delegations that may be sub-delegated by the General Manager to staff to undertake the function of the day to day operations of Council.
- Cash and Investments Register as at December 2021 provides details on the investments Council currently has with various institutes, the current values, the returns Council should expect and the maturity dates.
- Land Register as at 21 May 2021 (PDF 702 KB) provides details of Council land.
- Council’s Code of Conduct requires the Mayor, Councillors and Designated Persons Returns complete annual returns. The GIPA Act requires the returns to be publicly available.
- Council's Register of Registers (PDF 311 KB) is a record of all Registers held by Council.
- The Planning Decisions Register is required under Section 375A of the Local Government Act 1993. This provides details of all Planning Decisions by the elected Council and includes who voted for and against a matter before the Council.
If any Register or Disclosure of Interest Return is not be available on the website, you can contact our Right to Information Officer on 4988 0255.