Micro Grant Fund
The My Incredible Place Micro Grant Funding program supports short-term, low cost projects that encourage community-based place activation across Port Stephens.
The Micro Grant Fund has been designed to support shortterm, low cost projects that encourage community-based place activation across Port Stephens.
This program provides opportunities for residents to drive creative and artistic place activation programs that connect our community, increase the vibrancy of our town centres and improve the visitor experience.
Initiatives could include:
- environmental education initiatives
- street performances
- heritage education or interpretation
- community picnics and street activities
- temporary or semi-permanent art projects
- civic garden and beautification projects projects.
Applications accepted year-round from 28 August 2023.
A total of $15,000 is available with up to $1000 maximum per application.
Who can apply?
- individuals who live in Port Stephens
- incorporated, not-for-profit organisations or charities
- registered businesses with an ABN
- sole traders
- community and volunteer groups (for example, Landcare groups)
- service organisations.
How to apply
For more information and to apply online
|Business Port Stephens|
Business Meet and Greet
Meet and Greet Medowie
Meet and Greet Business Networking Event
|South Tomaree Community Association Inc||Christmas Lighting|
|John Kenneth Bremner||Black Swan Karuah history Mural|
|Alice's Kitchen||Cupcake decorating workshop|
|Hunter District Families||Wizard of Oz Musical|
|Wahroonga Aboriginal Corporation Raymond Terrace||Youth equipment|