Boomerang Park is a large expanse of parkland covering over 50 acres and is located opposite St Brigids Catholic Church on Irrawang Street, Raymond Terrace.
This parkland area is set on a former site of a local quarry which furnished the sandstone for many of the early buildings in Raymond Terrace. On the 'Elizabeth Street Side' of the park is the historic Pioneer Cemetery with graves dating back to the early 1800's.
There is a dog off leash area located at the Freeth St entry. This is also the home of the local dog obedience club. The rest of the park is an on lead area. Please see the dog park maps for information on the exercise areas.
Council's After School Care, "Activity Van" is located in this park. More information on this service can be found on the Raymond Terrace Before and After School Care page.
- Public amenities including disabled toilets
- Picnic facilities
- Play equipment
- Synthetic croquet court
- Skate park
- Sporting fields utilised for dog obedience trials
- Dog exercise area
- Raymond Terrace Senior Citizen and Community Centre
- Raymond Terrace Men's Shed
- Want to have an event in this park, find out more about hosting an event in Port Stephens.
- Like to use this park for a private ceremony, download the Application for Private Ceremony Form from the forms page.