Seaham School of Arts and Scout Hall
About the facility
The quaint School of Arts Hall is located at the front of the property. This facility is attractive to hirers for activity groups, meetings, classes, social groups and community events. The kitchen offers a servery and a limited supply of basic crockery and cutlery. There is a large undercover area outside and a small stage for performances.
The Scout Hall caters for large groups undertaking activities and has character and charm with its thatched ceiling. There is a large yard outside and undercover porch. Inside the main hall area hosts a basketball hoop and piano.
- 10 Warren Street, Seaham
- There are designated accessible parking spaces in the nearby public carpark.
- The School of Arts hall has level access but no accessible toilet.
- The Scout Hall has ramp access but no accessible toilet.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible ramp
- Air conditioning
- Hot water urn
- Kitchen facilities
- Public carpark (nearby)
School of Arts:
- Accessible toilets
- Chairs: 30
- Tables: 6
- White or black board
School of Arts:
- Halls and Community Centre Fees and Charges (PDF 4.2 MB)
- Terms and conditions of facility hire (PDF 786.2 kB)
- Floor Plan — Seaham School of Arts and Scout Hall(PDF 30 KB)
- Floor Plan - Seaham Scout Hall (PDF 195 kB)
- Floor Plan - Seaham School of Arts (PDF 200.1 kB)
- Evacuation Plan - Seaham School of Arts (PDF 288.9 kB)
- Evacuation Plan - Seaham Scout Hall (PDF 289.3 kB)
Apply to book this venue
Click the button to apply to book the Seaham School of Arts or Scout Hall.