Birubi Point Hall Anna Bay
About the facility
Located in Anna Bay, the Birubi Hall is suitable for activity groups, meetings, classes, social groups, community events and functions. A limited supply of crockery, cutlery and glasswear is available in the stainless steel kitchen. The curtilage (yard) is fully fenced and has an undercover porch area.
- 1A Fishermans Bay Road, Anna Bay
This facility doesn’t have accessible toilets, or designated accessible parking. It has plenty of nearby parking in the public carpark and a pathway to enter on ground level.
- Air conditioning
- Chairs: 70
- Fenced yard
- Hot water urn
- Kitchen facilities
- Pie oven
- Public carpark (nearby)
- Tables: 13
This venue's capacity is 92 (standing).
- Halls and community centre fees & charges (PDF 4.2 MB)
- Terms & Conditions of Facility Hire (PDF 786.2 kB)
- Evacuation Plan - Birubi Point Hall (PDF 289.2 kB)
- Floor Plan - Birubi Point Hall (PDF 242 kB)
This facility is managed directly by Port Stephens Council. A Council Officer will respond to your enquiry.
Apply to book this facility
Click the button to apply to book the Anna Bay/Birubi Point Hall.