Tanilba Foreshore Hall
About the Hall
The hall is located at 39 Tanilba Bay Avenue, Tanilba Bay across the road from Tanilba Park, and is available for rent by hour, half day or evening.
The hall is surrounded by parkland including shady areas and childproof fence, opposite BBQ shelter, new playground and sandy foreshore.
Suitable for weddings and family parties.
The main hall area has:
- Large room polished wood floor fit 60 adults.
- a small stage
- furniture storage
- Internal toilet and external toilets with shower
- approximately 60 chairs
- 8 folding tables
- large kitchen
Kitchen equipment includes:
- tea urn
- hot water unit
- oven and cook top (stove)
- microwave oven
- stainless steel benches
- storeroom off the kitchen
There is fenced playground at the site.
- Floor Plan — Tanilba Foreshore Hall (PDF 26 KB)
- COVID Safe Plan — Tanilba Foreshore Hall (PDF 500 KB)
- Halls and Community Centre Fees and Charges (PDF 4.2 MB)
- Evacuation Plan - Tanilba Foreshore Hall Expires July 2026
For all bookings and enquiries
Community Facility Hire
To ensure our community halls remain in good condition, hirers are asked to complete an Application for Facility Hire and abide by the Terms and Conditions of Facility Hire.