Fern Bay Community Centre
About the Community Centre
The new Fern Bay Community Centre is available for hire 7 days a week from 6am to 10pm for children’s birthday parties, exercise classes, meetings, presentations and other functions.
The centre includes:
- a multi-purpose hall space (11m x 15m) with sprung timber floor
- 2 tennis courts with lighting
- tennis clubhouse (3.8m x 3.6m) which can be hired separately to the hall for small meetings
- kitchen facilities including oven, fridge, microwave, instant boiling water, food preparation area and serving hutchplates, bowls, glasses, coffee cups and cutlery for 50 people
- 80 adult chairs (with a capacity for 20 extra if you advise at time of booking)
- 36 chairs for children
- 10 adult tables (1.8m long x 0.9m wide)
- 8 tables for children (1.2m long x 0.6m wide)
- reception desk and mini-store rooms available for regular hirers
- full AV system including projector, microphone and speakers (please advise at time of booking if you wish to use this system so we can provide the appropriate key and cables)
- full disabled ramp access including disabled toilet and hearing loop
- public amenities
- sealed car parking spaces for 20 vehicles
- coin operated barbecues in the adjacent park
- fully fenced shaded outdoor play area.
For all bookings and enquiries contact:
Community Facility Hire
To ensure our community halls remain in good condition, hirers are asked to complete an Application for Facility Hire and abide by the Terms and Conditions of Facility Hire.