Community Support fund
The Community Support Fund aims to build sustainable local communities, and enhance the wellbeing and development of the Port Stephens community.
This grant welcomes applications from community groups and not-for-profit organisations seeking support for projects, activities and events that address community needs.
This grant program aims to support local groups to deliver community-driven programs and initiatives which demonstrate a strong benefit to the community, with defined objectives and outcomes.
- Round 1: 28 August 2023 to 30 September 2023
- Round 2: 19 February 2024 to 5 April 2024
A total of $70,000 is available with up to $6,000 maximum per application. There are 2 grant rounds each year.
You can apply for both rounds each year however the judging panel will endeavour to award funds to as many organisations as possible.
- incorporated, not-for-profit organisations or charities which operate in or service Port Stephens
- schools if they can demonstrate a community partnership and service the Port Stephens area
- unincorporated community groups which operate in or service the Port Stephens area and are auspiced by a not-for-profit that is eligible to apply in their own right.
How to apply
For more information and to apply online
|Foodcare - Port Stephens||Foodcare - purchase freezer & fridge|
|COPSY||Strengthening COPSY youth mental health organisation and marketing|
|Hume Community Housing||Raymond Terrace Seniors Hub|
|Gan Gan Family centre||My Port Stephens ABC's|
|Raymond Terrace Community Church||Community Christmas Hampers|
|Riding for the Disabled NSW, Raymond Terrace Branch||First Aid equipment|
|Allworth and District Social Fishing Club Inc.||Seeds of Hope|
|Rotary Club of Nelson Bay||Reflective Garden Health and Wellbeing Tomaree Community Hospital|
|Tanilba Bay Baptist Church||Community meals 4U|
|Royal Life Saving NSW||Water Safety & Survival for Teens|