Little Beach Reserve
Little Beach is a small beach facing north west adjacent to the Halifax Holiday Park and the Nelson Head lighthouse reserve. The Little Beach foreshore has both a grassed area and beach area ideal for family and social club gatherings.
The beach is ideal for young children with its sandy expanse and gentle waters. This site is very popular with both a public jetty and boat launching ramp. There is a fish cleaning table for successful anglers and is popular with pelicans.
Little Beach features a disabled access jetty. The ramp allows wheel chair direct access into the ocean.
- Public amenities including disabled toilets
- Barbeque & picnic facilities
- Play equipment including disabled play area
- Boat ramp
- Fish cleaning tables
- Car park and trailer parking
- Wharf with disabled access