There will be restricted access to Karuah Cemetery on the following days:
- Wednesday 23 June 2021, 7.00am to 3.30pm
- Tuesday 29 June 2021, 6.30am to 3.30pm
- Monday 5 July 2021, 7.00am to 3.30
- Tuesday 6 July 2021, 7.00 to 5.30pm
- Wednesday 7 July 2021, 7.00am to 5.30pm
- Thursday 8 July 2021, 7.00am to 5.30pm
- Friday 9 July 2021, 7.30am to 5.30pm
- Wednesday 14 July 2021, 11.00am to 2.30pm
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Karuah cemetery has a mixture of old and new graves highlighting the history of the area.
The cemetery layout is traditional and is set out in religious sections:
- Anglican — rows 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Methodist — rows 7a, 8a, 9a, 10a, 11 and 12
- Catholic — Rows 7b, 8b, 9b and 10b
Work in this cemetery is undertaken by the local community, which marks its local value and heritage.
If you would like more information about the cemetery please contact us.