Community event development fund
Community events are an important factor in contributing to the Port Stephens cultural identity. They reflect our values, the sense of place and provide a platform for our community to connect and come together.
This funding program will focus on events that create a social outcome for the Port Stephens community. Applications will be assessed on how they bring people together to celebrate, learn, share experiences and grow new opportunities.
This fund will not just provide financial support but also strategic support to help community events grow, become self-funding and sustainable.
Community events include celebrations, street fairs, cultural and historical celebrations, film nights, street parties, community awareness days and fun runs.
Applications are open year-round from 29 August 2022.
A total of $30,000 is available, with up to $3,000 maximum per application.
Who can apply?
- incorporated, not-for-profit organisations or charities
- registered businesses with an ABN
- sole traders
How to apply
- Read the Funding Guidelines for full details about the grant.
- Give our team a call to discuss your project on 02 4988 0255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit portstephens.smartygrants.com.au and complete the online application. Make sure to upload any supporting documentation including your Certificate of Incorporation, budget and any required quotes.
For more information and to apply online
Lions Club of Raymond Terrace
COWs Public Speaking Event
Mambo Wetlands Conservation
Soldiers Point Tennis Club
Free Family Tennis Day
Spark Cowork Pty Ltd
Micro Business Boost
Tilligerry Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
Lemon Jam Revisited
Tomaree Business Chamber
Tasters Trail Nelson Bay