Dinghy, kayak and canoe storage
What is a dinghy, kayak or canoe?
|Dinghy||A dinghy is a single hulled or multi hulled vessel to a maximum of 3 metres.|
|Kayak and canoe||A single hilled vessel up to a maximum of 5 metres.|
- any vessel over 3m in length (except a canoe or kayak)
- medium/large trailable vessel
- trailer sailer/sailboat fitted with mast
- work punt or pontoon
- rowing skull.
- Dutchmans Beach, Nelson Bay
- Tanilba Park, Tanilba Bay
- Foster Park, Tanilba Bay
- Peace Park, Tanilba Bay
How to register a dinghy, kayak or canoe:
Register a dinghy, kayak or canoe using the Foreshore Vessel Storage Registration Permit Application form. Please note, in line with Council's Fees and Charges, a Foreshore Vessel Storage Permit fee is required to complete the submission of your application.