We offer an on call kerbside collection service for residents to place unwanted bulky items and green waste on the kerb for collection.
Each household receives 2 collections per financial year. To book a kerbside collection, use the online booking link below, or call 1300 734 470
Book your kerbside collection online
Book your Kerbside Collection today using our online portal or call 1300 734 470.
2023 kerbside bookings
Book your collection before the closure during the Christmas break. Residents will be unable to book from 22 December to 1 January. Collections will restart on 2 January 2024.
How kerbside collections work
- Organise a collection by booking online or calling 1300 734 470
- Each residential property is entitled to 2 collections per financial year
- Both bulky and green waste can be collected
- Residents must book their collection — book early to avoid disappointment in wait times
- Waste items can only be placed on the footpath the day prior to collection
To book a kerbside collection, use the booking link above, or call the Customer Service Centre on 1300 734 470.
- furniture — chairs, cupboards, tables and similar (furniture containing glass is not accepted)
- appliances — fridges, washing machines and similar
- green waste
- scrap metal — fencing, hot water systems, BBQs
- car batteries, automobile parts and tyres
- gas bottles, chemicals, oils, paints, liquid waste, fire extinguishers
- building waste, asbestos, glass and fibre glass and furniture containing glass
Terms and conditions of service
- Only 1m x 1m will be collected (1 box trailer) — If excess waste remains only an additional 1m x 1m will be collected and only if the resident has a remaining second collection for the financial year. This second collection will be forfeited and if the kerbside collection still has excess waste remaining, the waste will be left and must be removed by the resident immediately. If the resident's kerbside collection exceeds 1m x 1m and they do not have a second collection for the financial year, no additional waste will be collected. Excess waste will be left and must be removed by the resident immediately.
- Waste must be placed out neatly on the footpath and free of any hydrants to allow for pedestrian access
- Waste will not be collected if placed on private property, behind fencing or in trailers on or around the kerbside
- Waste must ONLY be placed out the night before collection; waste placed out on the footpath prior to this will be instructed to be removed or you may be fined. This is to keep our area looking tidy and avoid others from being able to illegally dump waste
- Green waste must be bundled and tied and able to be lifted by 2 people
- Items must be less than 1.8m in length
- Items that are not accepted wastes will not be collected
- multi-unit dwellings will be required to organise a joint collection day through their strata manager
- Please use the Council booking sticker mailed to you.
- If you do not receive a sticker, your booking will still be collected. (Please note: bookings made within one week of collection will not receive a sticker due to Australia Post mail timeframes).
- If you have not received a confirmation email within 24 hours of making your booking please call 1300 734 470 to confirm.