Salt Ash Community Hall
About the hall
The hall is of double brick construction with:
- Roof area of 16m x 20m
- Main floor area (timber) 10m x 20m
- Porch area (colourbond) 3m x 20m
- The hall consists of a main hall with separate kitchen.
The kitchen is fully equipped with:
- Microwave Oven
- Zip Water Heater
- Pie Warmer
- 96 Piece White China Crockery set (dinner plates, bread & butter plates, bowls, cups, saucers and mugs)
- Cutlery Set (knives, forks, dessert spoons and tea spoons)
The hall has air conditioning and fans. There is plenty of off-street parking, including disabled parking, and wheel chair access to the hall. The facility also has a fully fenced children's playground area off the verandah. Next door is the Salt Ash BMX track.
- Tables 15
- Chairs 143
- Floor Plan — Salt Ash Community Hall (PDF 44 KB)
- COVID Safe Plan — Salt Ash Community Hall (PDF 500 KB)
- Halls and Community Centre Fees and Charges (PDF 4.2 MB)
- Evacuation Plan - Salt Ash Community Hall Expires July 2026
For all bookings and enquiries contact
Community Facility Hire
To ensure our community halls remain in good condition, hirers are asked to complete an Application for Facility Hire and abide by the Terms and Conditions of Facility Hire.