Fingal Bay Foreshore Reserve
Fingal Bay Foreshore Reserve and Fingal Beach is a scenic location. The protected beach is ideal for the family and is only a short walk from the Fingal Bay Holiday Park.
The foreshore reserve has a large children's playground, beach pedestrian access and car parking. There is a dog off-leash exercise area within the reserve. Please note that dogs are prohibited on the beach.
The beach has a modern surf club with features such as restaurant and coffee shop. For further information on the Fingal Bay Surf Club please see the following link - Fingal Bay Surf Club.
- Public amenities
- Outdoor exercise equipment
- Picnic seating
- Beach access and access to the Fingal Bay Surf Club
- Dog off-leash exercise area
- Want to have an event in this reserve, find out more about hosting an event in Port Stephens.
- Like to use this reserve for a private ceremony, download the Application for Private Ceremony Form from our forms page.