Bagnalls Beach Reserve
Bagnalls Beach Reserve is a great location to enjoy a summer sunset and water views.
Bagnalls Beach Reserve is located between Nelson Bay and Corlette. There are three areas to the reserve which provide access to the beach. The 3 areas are connected by a popular walking/cycling path which goes through the Bagnalls Beach reserve and there is seating available along the track.
Bagnalls Beach Reserve is a dog off-leash exercise area.
- Reserve east - Playground, Picnic Area, BBQ, Toilets, Beach
- Reserve middle - Picnic area
- Reserve west - Playground, picnic area, public amenities including disabled toilets
- Want to have an event in this reserve, find out more about hosting an event in Port Stephens.
- Like to use this reserve for a private ceremony, download the Application for Private Ceremony Form from our forms page.