Karuah Community Hall
About the Hall
The Karuah Community Hall provides community members with an opportunity and place to create, celebrate, learn new skills, access information and most importantly, meet and socialise, in their own local community.
Conveniently located in the heart of Karuah the hall incorporates:
- Large main hall - air - conditioned, ceiling fans, wooden floors, seating capacity 90-100.
- Meeting room - air - conditioned, ceiling fans, wooden floors with large whiteboard also suitable for small gatherings & activities accommodates up to 25
- Office with ceiling fan and wall heater.
- 16 tables and 100 chairs
- A disabled toilet area with a baby change station.
- Wheel chair access at the front and rear of the hall
- A fully lockable fenced area for children to play. Perfect for play groups or family functions.
- The venue has plenty of ample onsite parking & is accessible for people with disabilities.
Large kitchen, well-appointed and fully equipped with a large stainless steel bench top areas for preparation and serving of food with a hatch servery going into the main hall. It has:
- Commercial dishwasher
- Electric stove with cook top and oven
- Microwave oven
- Ceiling fan
The hall is able to cater for a diverse range of both community and private functions, is available for weddings, social functions, community activities, conferences and seminars.
- Fees and Charges — Karuah Hall (PDF 171KB)
- Floor Plan - Karuah Hall
- Evacuation Plan - Karuah Hall Expires Aug 2026
For all bookings and enquiries contact:
Phone: 02 49975672
Phone: 02 4997 5009
Community Facility Use Agreement and Conditions of Hire
To ensure our community halls remain in good condition, hirers are asked to complete an Application for Facility Hire and abide by the Terms and Conditions of Facility Hire. The Community Facility Use Agreement is an arrangement between the hall contact officer.