About the facility
A quaint hall located near the shoreline in Corlette is popular for children's parties and play groups up to 11 yrs with an included undercover playground and fully fenced curtilage (yard) included in your hire. The facility has a small kitchenette, is affordable and is regularly used for community groups, classes, meetings and activity groups.
- 49 Sandy Point Road, Corlette NSW 2315
This facility doesn’t have accessible toilets, or designated accessible parking but there is an accessible ramp access.
- Accessible ramp
- Air conditioning and fans
- Chairs: 39
- Fenced yard
- Hot water urn
- Kitchen facilities
- Play area included
- Tables: 8
- White or black board
This venue's capacity is 74 (standing).
- Halls and community centres fees and charges (PDF 4.2 MB)
- Terms and conditions of facility hire (PDF 786.2 kB)
- Floor Plan - Corlette Hall (PDF 26.7 KB)
- Corlette Hall Evacuation Plan Expires July 2026 (PDF 285.9 kB)
- Corlette Hall kitchen equipment inventory (PDF 232 KB)
This facility is managed by a 355c Committee of Council. The dedicated group of volunteers generously donate their time and effort to manage bookings and care for this facility. We appreciate your patience as you await a response from a volunteer.
- Call 0412 011 676
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to book this venue
Click the button to apply to book the Corlette Hall.