My Incredible Place Micro Grant Fund
The My Incredible Place Micro Grant Funding program supports short term, low cost projects that encourage community-based place activation across Port Stephens.
This program provides the opportunity for artistic and creative ideas that connect our community, increase the vibrancy of our town centres and improve the visitor experience.
Initiatives could include workshops and street performance, community picnics and street activities, temporary or semi-permanent art projects, and civic garden projects — activities that improves the look, feel and vibe of our public spaces.
Applications open 28 July 2020 and are open all year round.
A total of $24,000 is available for the My Incredible Place Micro Grant Fund program. A maximum of $500 per application is available.
- incorporated, not-for-profit organisations or charities
- registered businesses with an ABN
- sole traders
- community and volunteer groups (for example, Landcare groups)
- service organisations.
How to apply
- Read the Funding Guidelines for full details about the grant.
- Give staff a call to discuss your project on 02 4988 0255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit have your say and complete the online application. Make sure to upload any supporting documentation including your Certificate of Incorporation, budget and any required quotes.
Get information on funding streams available and how to write a winning application at our online grants webinar at 10am Wednesday 5 August 2020.
- hear from Council staff on what grants are open, who can apply, what type of things can be applied for
- get tips and tricks to strengthen your application.
Register interest by emailing email@example.com