Major Event Sponsorship Fund
Events allow a community to come alive. They provide the opportunity for a destination to showcase its tourism experience, increase economic growth and create a dynamic and vibrant place.
The Major Event Sponsorship Fund will both attract and support events that create vibrant public spaces, promote community participation and connections, improve the visitor experience and grow the Port Stephens economy.
The program is specifically designed to attract participants from outside the Port Stephens local government area, increase overnight visitor spend and smooth season tourism fluctuations.
Applications are open year-round.
Funding amount will be negotiated with each applicant.
How to apply
- Read the Funding Guidelines for full details about the grant.
- Give staff a call to discuss your project on 02 4988 0255 or email email@example.com
- Visit have your say and complete the online application. Make sure to upload any supporting documentation including your Certificate of Incorporation, budget and any required quotes.
Get information on funding streams available and how to write a winning application at our online grants webinar at 10am Wednesday 5 August 2020.
- hear from Council staff on what grants are open, who can apply, what type of things can be applied for
- get tips and tricks to strengthen your application.
Register interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org