Tomaree Library & Community Centre
The Tomaree Library and Community Centre is a focal point for the community and incorporates the Tomaree Library, community offices, recreational and social activities as well as providing rooms and offices for hire.
A number of rooms are let to permanent tenants including:
- Tomaree Neighbourhood Centre
- Hunter Area Diabetes Service
- Port Stephens FM
- Disability Services Australia
- Salamander Child Care Centre
- First Chance Special Education
- Port Stephens Historical Society
- Tomaree Family History Group
A variety of community rooms are available for hire ranging from small meeting rooms to large group functions.
A wide range of groups and activities operate at the Centre including exercise programs, educational groups and support groups that can be accessed by members of the community.
Phone number: 02 4982 0670
Town Centre Circuit Salamander Bay NSW 2317