First Stop - VICIPEDIA
Google? Yahoo? Ask Jeeves? Wikipedia?
Forget it! If you want to know anything about Port Stephens... where to go, what to do, how to get there, where to eat, how much, which day, how far, what time, how long…. go straight to the source! The heart of the region - the Visitor Information Centre (VIC).
Here you'll find friendly locals to welcome you to Port Stephens armed with a wealth of knowledge ready and waiting to help all of our visitors.
We all love visitors to our region … in fact that's how most of us "locals" landed here in the first place! But nobody loves Port Stephens more than the VIC team! You can tell when you meet them. They'll welcome you and invite you to "make yourself at home" in Port Stephens ... their home. They'll help you discover the coldest beer, the highest lookout, the best surf beach, the restaurant with the best view, the easiest bush walk, the most challenging trek, the freshest produce, the closest doctor, the best hairdresser, the nearest laundromat, the free car parks… you name it - the VIC team will know it. And if they don't... well they'll do their darndest to find out for you.
They'll give you free maps and brochures, handy tips and local knowledge as well as a warm welcome and a friendly smile to help you make the most of your stay and enjoy every day while you're here.
They also have a range of Port Stephens handmade, quality gifts, souvenirs, teatowels and a whole lot more to remember your visit by.
Find out more about where to stay and what to do while you’re on the Port Stephens Tourism website.
- Phone 1800 808 900 or 4988 0900
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday to Sunday 9am to 4pm
60 Victoria Parade
Nelson Bay NSW 2315
What we offer?
Aside from expert local advice on all things Port Stephens, the VIC (as fondly known) also provides the following services:
- Accommodation and Tour booking service for individuals and groups
- Free wi-fi
- An extensive range of local merchandise and souvenirs
- Gift vouchers for all occasions
- Superior local information and knowledge
- Complimentary brochure displays for 300+ Destination Port Stephens members
- Maps for purchase
- Local and Regional Visitor Guides, maps and touring guides
- Public toilets with disabled access