Items that are on public display or exhibition can be found at the Council's Administration Building at 116 Adelaide Street, Raymond Terrace or below online.
View development applications online
To view what Development Applications are on exhibition, please access the DA Tracker. The DA Tracker also enables you to:
- follow the progress of an application;
- view details of recently determined applications;
- view details of applications currently on exhibition; and
- make a submission online.
Current public exhibitions - make a submission
- Development Control Plan 2014 - Draft Chapter D16 - Medowie Planning Strategy submissions accepted until 5pm Thursday 24 May
- Tomaree Sports Complex Master Plan submissions accepted until 5pm Sunday 27 May
- Policy Review - Parks and Roadside Memorials submissions accepted until 5pm Friday 1 June 2018
- Draft Operational Plan 2018-2021 - Amended Statement of Revenue Policy (Williamtown Management Area - Sub Category) and Additional Fee and Charge submissions accepted until 5pm Thursday 21 June 2018
- Planning Proposal - 775, 777 and 781 Marsh Road BOBS FARM submissions accepted until 5pm Thursday 21 June 2018
Have your say on these current projects
Help Council make informed decisions by providing quick online feedback on a variety of issues that Council is currently working on:
- Tomaree Sports Complex Master Plan - currently on public exhibition you can view the Master Plan and make your formal online submission here. Submissions accepted until 5pm Sunday 27 May
- Report your koala sightings - Report your sightings, tell us your koala story and keep up to date on koals in Port Stephens.
- Port Stephens Council Community Satisfaction Survey 2018 - Tell us how you think Council is performing in key areas and where you think there is an opportunity to do better. It's all part of Council's commitment to continuously improving its performance and service delivery to the community.
- Port Stephens Library User Satisfaction Survey 2018 - Each year Council surveys its community to measure satisfaction with our services and facilities. We want to ensure we are continuing to provide value to our customers through our libraries and to determine where we need to improve.
Visit the online engagement hub to view more projects https://haveyoursay.portstephens.nsw.gov.au.