Items that are on public display or exhibition can be found at the Council's Administration Building at 116 Adelaide Street, Raymond Terrace or below online.
View development applications online
To view what Development Applications are on exhibition, please access the DA Tracker. The DA Tracker also enables you to:
- follow the progress of an application;
- view details of recently determined applications;
- view details of applications currently on exhibition; and
- make a submission online.
Current public exhibitions - make a submission
- Investing in our community - Council is considering an application to the Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal (IPART) for a Special Rate Variation (SRV) in 2019 and is seeking community views on the proposed rate options. Read more about investing in our community. Submissions must be received by 5pm Friday 31 August 2018.
- Draft Raymond Terrace Flying-Fox Camp Management Plan submissions must be received by 5pm Wednesday 19 September 2018.
Have your say on these current projects
Help Council make informed decisions by providing quick online feedback on a variety of issues that Council is currently working on:
- Proposed one-way streets in Fingal Bay - provide feedback here.
- Report your koala sightings - Report your sightings, tell us your koala story and keep up to date on koals in Port
- Soldiers Point Community Consultation | Lancaster Park Proposal - provide feedback here.
Visit the online engagement hub to view more projects https://haveyoursay.portstephens.nsw.gov.au.