Local strengthening fund
This grant welcomes applications from community groups and not-for-profit organisations seeking support for projects, activities and events that address community and environmental needs.
- Round 1: Open 1 September to 5 October 2021
- Round 2 : Open 1 March to 29 March 2022
A total of $70,000 is available with up to $6,000 maximum per application.
Only one application per organisation will be awarded. You can apply for both rounds each year however the judging panel will endeavour to award funds to as many organisations as possible.
- incorporated, not-for-profit organisations or charities which operate in or service Port Stephens
- schools if they can demonstrate a community partnership and service the Port Stephens area
- unincorporated community groups which operate in or service the Port Stephens area and are auspiced by a not-for-profit that is eligible to apply in their own right.
How to apply
- Read the Funding Guidelines for full details about the grant.
- Give our team a call to discuss your project on 02 4988 0255 or email email@example.com
- Visit portstephens.smartygrants.com.au and complete the online application. Make sure to upload any supporting documentation including your Certificate of Incorporation, budget and any required quotes.