Six-month Progress Report
Under the Local Government Act 1993, Council is required to provide a progress report to the community every six months. The purpose of these reports is to provide an update on the progress Council is making in achieving the objectives in its four-yearly Delivery Program.
Latest Six-month Progress Report
- A snapshot – January to June 2023 (PDF 1.3MB)
- July to December 2022 (PDF 7.6MB)
- January to June 2022 (PDF 8.0 MB)
- July to December 2021 (PDF 7.4 MB)
- January to June 2021 (PDF 2.5 MB)
- July to Dec 2020 (PDF 3.9 MB)
- January to June 2020 (PDF 4 MB)
- July to December 2019 (PDF 3.4 MB)
- January to June 2019 (PDF 3.5 MB)
- July to December 2018 (PDF 4.7 MB)
- January to June 2018 (PDF 1.4 MB)
Please contact Council if you want to view Six Month Progress Reports from previous years.