At times, Council will use electronic tendering services TenderLink. This online tendering system streamlines the tendering process, and are in alignment with our governance requirements and processes. The registration process is free and allows suppliers access to Port Stephens Council Tenders and Request for Quotations. Please ensure that your company's details are correct.
Tenders are advertised in the relevant appropriate newspapers: either the Port Stephens Examiner / Newcastle Herald / Sydney Morning Herald (Tuesday).
Current Open Expressions of Interest, Request for Quotations or Tenders:
Open TenderLink Tenders and Request for Quotations:
Recent Tender and Request for Quotation Closed and under Evaluation:
T22-2018 Airconditioning Upgrade and Replacement 528 Hunter Street
- Tender closed: 30 October 2018
- Status: Awaiting Council evaluation
Recently Awarded Tenders and Request for Quotations:
T12-2018 Medowie Sports and Recreation Facility
- Tender Award: Graph Builders Pty Ltd
- Council Resolution: 27 November 2018
- Contract Start date: 11 February 2019
T16-2018 Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) Maintenance Services
- Tender Award: Veolia Energy Technical Services Pty Ltd
- Council Resolution: 12 December 2018
- Contract Start date: 1 February 2019
Recent Tender and Request for Quotation Notifications:
Tender submissions must be lodged electronically or to the Tender Box on the ground floor of Council’s Administration Building, 116 Adelaide St, Raymond Terrace prior to the closing time.