All contractors working for Council are required to register in our online contractor management system.
The system is a secure, web-based, password protected, data base where contractors can register their business, insurance, Work Health and Safety (WHS) information. Registering your information will ensure you are compliant with relevant legislation and ensure all your insurance and WHS documentation are current and valid.
What do you need to register?
- Internet connection
- ABN and trading name
- Email address
- Business contact name, address, phone number
- Your insurance brokers contact details
- Credit Card and/or Paypal details
- Electronic copies of each insurance policy, licences, certificates and supporting documentation. Alternatively hard copies can be faxed or mailed
- Individual details of your employees and their training records
- Sub-contractor details
Contractor system links
- Access the Contractor Insurance Management System (to register insurance details) – CIMS
- Access Council's Contractor Management System (to register WHS & employee information) – SitePass
Quick Guide to the Contractor Management System (PDF) (1.8MB)
Contractor Management Administration Officer
Phone (02) 4980 0424