Expressions of interest, open requests for quotations and tenders are released to market via eProcure.
We support sustainable business growth in Port Stephens by giving preference to locally sourced goods and services where possible. Find out more about doing business with Council (PDF 787KB).
Registration is free. Please ensure your company's details are correct and maintained. All tender communication is via this portal and each tender forum.
eProcure aligns with Council's governance requirements and responsibilities under the Local Government Act. Suppliers should be familiar with Council's policies — including Statement of Business Ethics, Code of Conduct and Procurement Policy.
Council also has Expressions of Interests, open Request for Quotations and tenders which are current (prior to 6 April 2020) through TenderLink. Historical opportunities have been managed through this electronic tendering system.
Opportunities are published on eProcure as well as the appropriate and relevant newspapers: Sydney Morning Herald (Tuesday tender section) and either the Port Stephens Examiner and/or Newcastle Herald (Saturday edition), based on the type of supply.
Submissions must be lodged electronically via eProcure or manually into the Tender Box on the ground floor of Council’s Administration Building at 116 Adelaide St, Raymond Terrace prior to the closing time. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Current expressions of interest (EOI), open request for quotations (RFQ) and tenders on eProcure.
For all recent tender and request for quotation closed and under evaluation:
- T04-2017 Provision of Legal Services
- Status: Contract Extension for Local Government Legal, LTL Pty Limited, Spark Helmore
- Continuing period: 1 July 2021
- Contract end date: 30 June 2022
- T02-2018 Provision of Line Marking Services
- Status: Contract Extension for: Fenworx Pty Ltd, Jernalad Pty Ltd, Workforce Road Services Pty Limited, Slip Away Holdings Pty Ltd
- Continuing period: 1 June 2021
- Contract end date: 31 May 2022
For further information, please contact the tender department.