Lakeside Leisure Centre
Venue Address: 8 Leisure Way Raymond Terrace NSW 2324
Phone number: 02 4987 2039
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lakeside Leisure Centre is currently closed for maintenance.
COVID-19 update for our customers
It is with tentative excitement that we can confirm Tilligerry Aquatic Centre will reopen Monday 8 June with a COVID-Safe plan in place and reduced operating hours:
- Monday to Friday — 6am to 12:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday — 9am to 12 midday.
- Please note: Monday 8 June is a public holiday — as such, our hours will be 9am to 12 midday.
To keep our customers safe, the following restrictions now apply:
- maximum of 8 swimmers at any one time, with one lane per swimmer
- swimmers will need to book prior to arriving at the centre
- bookings will be 60 minutes — 45 minutes aquatic time and 15 minutes entry/exit time
- no seating will be available inside the foyer
- only 1 bathroom will be available for use
- we ask that patrons arrive and exit in their swimwear to avoid congestion
- all transactions will be cashless.
With more restrictions easing soon, we are determining the viability of reopening Lakeside Leisure Centre's indoor pool. Lakeside's outdoor pool will remain closed as a result of recent significant repair works to the heat pumps.
Tomaree Aquatic Centre will remain closed until late July to accommodate scheduled maintenance during our shutdown period.
We appreciate your patience and support during this time, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our pools safely.
About Lakeside Leisure Centre
Have fun on the water, there’s something for everyone at one of the Port Stephens aquatic centres. Our swimming pools are top quality in the state, ranking high safety scores in NSW.
Lakeside Leisure Centre offers a 50 metre outdoor pool, indoor heated pool, BBQ area, swim school, kiosk, swim shop, recreational and children's play area.
- Download the swimming lesson brochure (PDF 389KB)