View the development applications currently on exhibition below and find out how to make a submission.
Notice of Designated Development and Nominated Integrated Development
Council has received the following Development Application (DA) for Designated Development and Nominated Integrated Development:
- DA Number: 16-2021-387-1
- Development site: LOT: 54 DP: 1175028, 4136 Nelson Bay Road ANNA BAY
- Proposal description: Aircraft facility – helipad, dual occupancy and associated infrastructure including hangars, offices, carparking and civil works
- Applicant: Perception Planning
- Consent authority: Port Stephens Council
- Nominated Integrated Development Approval(s) type and agency:
|Approval type||Approval agency|
EPA (POEO Act)
|Environment Protection Authority|
- Assessing officer: Emily Allen — 4988 0126 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notification period: 28 days (8 June to 6 July 2021)
- Submission due date: 6 July 2021
- Where to view information: The documents accompanying the DA including the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) may be inspected during the exhibition period at:
*Council's Administration Building between 9am and 5pm weekdays or
*Planning and Environment (Newcastle Regional Office) Price Waterhouse Coopers Centre, Level 2, 26 Honeysuckle Dr, Newcastle.
The documents accompanying the DA are also available on Council’s DA Tracker and at the Tomaree Library and Community Centre during the exhibition period. Please refer to the ‘how to make a submission’ table below for further information.
Please note: If an Independent Planning Commission conducts a public hearing, the Commission’s determination is final and not subject to appeal. If a public hearing has not been undertaken by the Independent Planning Commission, any person who makes a submission by way of objection and who is dissatisfied with the determination of the consent authority to grant consent may appeal to the Land and Environment Court.
You can also view information at:
- datracker.portstephens.nsw.gov.au — Enter the ‘Application Year’ (document year), ‘Application Number’ (document number), and ‘Application Type’ (development application) in the search fields.
- Council’s Administration Building at 116 Adelaide Street, Raymond Terrace between the hours of 9am and 5pm weekdays.
Make a submission
Submissions can be made in any format which is able to be sent via email and is less than 10mb in size — including video or audio. Send your submission to:
- PO BOX 42 Raymond Terrace NSW 2324 or