Development Applications —
View the Development Applications currently on exhibition below and find out how to make a submission.
Notice of Nominated Integrated Development
Council has received the following Development Application (DA) for Nominated Integrated Development.
- DA Number: 16-2020-393-1
- Development site: LOT: 8 DP: 793902, 8 Foresight Avenue, Tomago
- Proposal description: Waste resource management facility
- Applicant: Roadtek Constructions Pty Ltd
- Consent authority: Port Stephens Council
- Nominated Integrated Development Approval(s) type and agency:
|Approval type||Approval agency|
Section 43 (b), 48 and 55 - Protection of the Environment Operations Act 1997
|Environment Protection Authority|
- Assessing officer: Sam Harvey — call 4988 0290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notification period: 28 Days (17 July 2020 to 13 August 2020)
- Submission due date: 13 August 2020
- Where to view information: View on DA Tracker or refer to View Information below.
- Who can make a submission: Any person can make a written submission in relation to the DA to Council during the exhibition period. If the submission is an objection, then the grounds of the objection must be specified in the submission.
The documents accompanying the DA are available on Council’s DA Tracker during the exhibition period. Please refer to ‘make a submission' below for further information.
You can also view information at:
- datracker.portstephens.nsw.gov.au — Enter the ‘Application Year’ (document year), ‘Application Number’ (document number), and ‘Application Type’ (Development Application) in the search fields.
- Council’s Administration Building at 116 Adelaide Street, Raymond Terrace.
Make a submission
Submissions can be made in any format which is able to be sent via email and is less than 10mb in size — including video or audio. Send your submission to:
- PO BOX 42 Raymond Terrace NSW 2324 or