All contractors working for Port Stephens Council are required to register in our online contractor management system, SitePass.
This is a secure, web-based database where contractors can register their business, insurance and Work Health and Safety (WHS) information. Registering your information will ensure you are compliant with relevant legislation and ensure all your insurance and WHS documentation are current and valid.
What do you need to register?
- internet connection
- ABN and trading name
- email address
- business contact name, address, phone number
- electronic copies of each insurance policy, licences, certificates and supporting documentation
- individual details of your employees and their training records
- sub-contractor details
Access our Contractor Management System
- Access SitePass to register WHS and employee information
- Quick Guide to the Contractor Management System (PDF 1.4MB)