Find your nearest library
We operate libraries at Raymond Terrace, Tomaree and Tilligerry Peninsula as well as the Port Stephens mobile library. Our residents and visitors have free access to a huge collection of books, magazines, newspapers, audiobooks and more.
We provide free access to computers, internet and wi-fi. Printing, photocopying, scanning and charge stations for phones and devices.
Christmas closing hours
Raymond Terrace and Tomaree Library
- Open: Thursday 24 December 2020 9am to 2pm
- Closed: 25 December to 3 January 2021 inclusive
- Re-open: Monday 4 January 2021 from 9am
- Closed: 19 December 2020 to 10 January 2021 inclusive
Tilligerry Community Library
- Closed: 12 midday Friday 18 December 2020
- Re-open: 10am Monday 18 January
Loan periods will be extended to cover items due while the library is closed.
Returns will not be accepted during the Christmas/New Year closure period from 2pm on 24 December to 3 January inclusive as the after hours return chute will be unavailable for use.
For safety and security reasons, please do not leave items outside the library building. Any loss or damage to items will remain the responsibility of the borrower.
Click on each library to view opening hours.