The Mobile Library is now open with an interim timetable until the end of the year.
Stops have been suspended at Fern Bay, Anna Bay, Seaham and Nelson Bay Polyclinic. We apologise for any inconvenience and suggest customers affected by these changes contact the Mobile Library on 4988 0111 to speak with staff, who will be happy to provide alternate service delivery options.
- Download the interim mobile library 2021 timetable — January to March 2021 (PDF 3.5MB)
- NSW Health has advised record keeping for contact tracing is now voluntary but strongly recommends providing contact details when visiting the library. This information will be safely destroyed after 28 days.
- A limit of 4 customers are permitted in The Mobile Library at any time. Customers may be required to queue before entry.
- A maximum of 15 minutes per visit is permitted.
- Internet computers are available for 15 minutes.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the library entrance.
- Physical distancing of at least 1.5m must be maintained at all times.
- Returned items are quarantined before being checked in. Items may still appear on a customer’s record for up to 3 days after they have been returned.
About the Mobile Library
Access over 10,000 items on board with the added benefit of borrowing from the entire Newcastle Region Library collection. The Port Stephens mobile library visits 14 locations throughout our region.
- internet and email access
- printing and photocopying.