Yulong Oval, Medowie
|Expected start month||Expected completion month||Status||Budget||Contribution|
|August 2023||July 2024||Scheduled||$2.6m|
The new contemporary designed building will replace the existing amenities. The upgrade will increase participation and accessibility.
The funding for the $2.6 million project has been secured through the NSW Government Regional Sport Facility Fund, NSW Club Grant scheme, Stronger Country Communities Fund and developer contributions.
Yulong Oval Amenities replacement works include:
- Demolition of existing amenities
- Construction of contemporary and universally designed sports amenities catering for multiple users including the following:
- 4 x change rooms with 3 x showers and 1x toilet in each
- 2 x serveries within the kiosk
- Designated room for referee/first aid functions
- Storage area for merchandise and for general purposes
- 3 unisex standard and 1 x accessible toilets
- Undercover area for spectators within the building footprint
19 September 2023
Yulong Oval Sports Amenities Major Works contract has been entered into and demolition works on site are scheduled to start on 25 September 2023.