Spencer Park, Soldiers Point
|Project||Expected start month||Expected completion month||Status||Budget||Contribution|
|Playground and amenities replacement||January 2023||April 2023||Scheduled||$183k|
This project will include:
- Demolishing existing public amenities and constructing new amenities
- New sewer connection to public amenities and tennis club building
- A concrete pathway link from existing eastern pathway to tennis club building
- Relocate gate access to tennis club
- Demolish existing 4 picnic tables, including slabs. Install 4 new picnic settings with concrete slabs
- Demolish existing BBQ and construct new electric BBQ with shelter
Council will fund the replacement of the public amenities block. A NSW Government Stronger Communities Fund grant has been secured for an upgrade of the playspace, picnic tables and electric BBQ.
Read the latest media release here.