Projects and works
Find out about projects and works that are happening near you and right across Port Stephens. View the latest updates.
Navigate our interactive map by clicking on the pins to learn more about these works or view the map in a new window.
28 February 2024
- Nelson Bay Road, Fern Bay – Shared Path: A final concrete pour competed the stage between Taylors Rd and our LGA boundary last week. This week the team have moved on to replacing the existing narrow footpath with the new wider shared path between Vardon Rd and Bayway Village to the north.
- Little Beach Foreshore Reserve: Works to level up the surface in the reserve at Little Beach are currently underway. New turf was laid last week and top dressing is happening this week. Gardens around the new amenities buildings were also established this week.
- Tomaree Road, Shoal Bay: Commencing this week, works have included the removal of existing K&G before commencing boxing out of existing pavement to be proceeded with placement of subbase material for the new pavement design.
- Lemon Tree Passage foreshore shared pathway: Henderson Park to Rudd Reserve: Concrete pours are continuing this week and next as we create new spaces for seating, tables and a bubbler upgrade.
- Avenue of the Allies, Tanilba Bay: The last section of kerb has been poured early this week. Final base layer importing, placement and final trim is currently underway ahead of the next areas of primer seal late next week. Driveway concrete pours are also progressing through the week.
- Yulong Oval Amenities, Medowie: Blockwork continues to progress well, with the building form and scale now really starting to take shape.
- Italia Road, East Seaham: Earthworks are continuing and progressing well this week with rock removal presenting a challenge as expected.
- TfNSW Asphalt Overlay - Seaham Road, Nelsons Plains: This week night works commenced on a 150mm thick asphalt overlay along Seaham Road between the Fitzgerald Bridge and the Raymond Terrace Road roundabout. Night works will be completed mid-next week before minor works occur the following week to adjust shoulders and batters.