Thrive Kids Family Day Care provide a unique alternative to traditional centre based care. Educators provide care in their own homes ensuring a creative, educational learning environment that supports every stage of your child’s growth and development.
- Maximum 7 children to one Educator (4 under school age)
- Family-friendly home environments to learn and play
- Emphasis on individual learning and education
- Educators registered to a Nationally Accredited Family Day Care Service
- Child Care Subsidy is available
Request for care
Please call or email our office to request care for your child. Families are referred to Educator/s who have the requested vacancy. The parent is asked to contact the Educator/s to arrange a time to visit and meet with the Educator at the education and care service. It is recommended that the children who will be using care also attend the interview.
After you have interviewed the Educator/s, you are required to contact the Thrive Kids administration office and advise us of your choice of Educator. We'll then email you the link to the Enrolment and Care Agreement forms. These must be fully completed and with the administration office before care can commence.