Projects and works
Find out about projects and works that are happening near you and right across Port Stephens. View the latest updates.
Navigate our interactive map by clicking on the pins to learn more about these works or view the map in a new window.
18 October 2021
- Duns Creek Road, Duns Creek: The completion of this project has been impacted by an Augrid state wide internal industrial dispute and will now be rescheduled for early in the New Year.
- Avenue of the Allies, Tanilba Bay: This project is now complete and open to the community to use.
- Lemon Tree Passage Road shared pathway, Mallabula: Form work continued this week with a concrete pour taking place at the end of the week.
- Nelson Bay Road shared pathway, Fern Bay: The section of path from Vardon Road to the shop is now completed.
- Tomaree Sports Complex amenities: Roofing has commenced – with large SpanTec profiles being craned over and fixed into place.
- Tomaree Aquatic Centre: This project is almost complete with kiosk equipment being installed.
- Stuart Park amenities: Civil works still progressing.
- Shoal Bay amenities: The privacy screen was added this week to finish this project.
- Boyd Oval, Medowie: Brick work commencing further on site, being laid in a stack work pattern with a selection of coloured bricks.