Community Support Fund
The Community Support Fund is a temporary grant program designed to assist local not-for-profit community service providers support vulnerable communities* during and in the recovery of the COVID-19 pandemic.
It aims to help service providers to adjust their delivery practices so they can keep supporting the community while complying with physical distancing and other health requirements.
The intent of the Community Support Fund is to:
- support community organisations to alter the way they deliver services as a result of COVID-19
- support community organisations to increase their service delivery as a result of COVID-19
- support new initiatives and resources that address vulnerable communities in relation to COVID-19 impacts.
Round 1: Applications opens 28 July 2020 and close 24 August 2020.
Round 2: Applications open 1 February 2021 and close 28 February 2021.
A pool of $70,000 is available in the Community Support Fund. A maximum funding amount of $6000 is available per application.
- be an incorporated not for profit organisation and
- operate within or service the Port Stephens community and
- provide service or support to a vulnerable community as identified in the Funding Guidelines and
- have had to adjust their service as a result of COVID-19.
How to apply
- Read the Funding Guidelines for full details about the grant.
- Give staff a call to discuss your project on 02 4988 0255 or email email@example.com
- Visit have your say and complete the online application. Make sure to upload any supporting documentation including your Certificate of Incorporation, budget and any required quotes.
Get information on funding streams available and how to write a winning application at our online grants webinar at 10am Wednesday 5 August 2020.
- hear from Council staff on what grants are open, who can apply, what type of things can be applied for
- get tips and tricks to strengthen your application.
Register interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org