Community Event Development Fund
Community events are an important factor in contributing to the Port Stephens cultural identity. They reflect our values, the sense of place and provide a platform for our community to connect and come together.
This funding program will focus on events that create a social outcome for the Port Stephens community. Applications will be assessed on how they bring people together to celebrate, learn, share experiences and grow new opportunities.
This fund will not just provide financial support but also strategic support to help community events grow, become self-funding and sustainable.
Community events include celebrations, street fairs, cultural celebrations, film nights, street parties, community awareness days and fun runs.
Round 1: Applications open 28 July 2020 and close 24 August 2020.
Round 2: Applications open 1 February 2021 and close 28 February 2021.
A maximum of $3000 per application is available.
How to apply
- Read the Funding Guidelines for full details about the grant.
- Give staff a call to discuss your project on 02 4988 0255 or email email@example.com
- Visit have your say and complete the online application. Make sure to upload any supporting documentation including your Certificate of Incorporation, budget and any required quotes (equipment only).
Get information on funding streams available and how to write a winning application at our online grants webinar at 10am Wednesday 5 August 2020.
- hear from Council staff on what grants are open, who can apply, what type of things can be applied for
- get tips and tricks to strengthen your application.
Register interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org