Raymond Terrace Men's Shed Inc.
Men’s Shed is a community-based, non-profit organisation that is accessible to all men, with the primary activity of providing a safe, friendly, and active environment where men are able to work on meaningful projects at their own pace and in their own time in the company of other men. Its major objective is to advance the well-being and health of its male members and to encourage social inclusion which research has shown not only improves their physical and mental health, thus reducing costs of health care, but also improves personal and family relationships, all of which benefit the local community.
The Raymond Terrace community Men’s Shed is run by a Management Committee comprising:
- President - Robert Bull
- Vice president - Robert Foxford
- Secretary - Kevin Lazarus
- Treasurer - Frank Seysener
- Three General Committee Members - Jim Cordner, Lloyd Mitchell & Dennis Moore
- Public Officer - Robert Bull
- Welfare Officer - Grahame Berthold
- Shed Manager - Frank Seysener
Visit the Men's Shed at 17G Irrawang Street Raymond Terrace.
Visit the Men's Shed on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/raymondterracecommunitymensshed/
Phone number: 02 4983 2580
Email Address: email@example.com
Raymond Terrace Mens Shed