Medowie OOSH is dedicated to providing high quality care that is engaging and interactive, blending structured and unstructured play within the bounds of a safe environment. We aim to reflect an inclusive approach that respects the diversity of children, families and the wider community. Our Educators are qualified, nurturing and have a focus on ensuring positive outcomes for all children.
- caters for school age children up to 13 years;
- schools in our local area: Wirreanda, Medowie, Medowie Christian, Aspect;
- morning session 7am-9am;
- afternoon session 3pm-6pm;
- nutritious breakfast and afternoon tea is provided; and
- child focused recreational activities.
57/59 Port Stephens St, Raymond Terrace 2324
02 4980 0308
Phone number: 02 4982 9794
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: Medowie OOSH website
43 Brocklesby Road Medowie NSW 2318