Port Stephens Activity Van Preschool offers a challenging and stimulating educational program that provides opportunities for children to try new experiences, practice new skills and enjoy play at their personal developmental level.
Transitioning to 'big school' is an important time in your child's life and we believe children are more likely to cope successfully with the transition to school if they've had positive early learning experiences. We focus on making this transition as smooth as possible and giving your child important skills to help them enter school with confidence.
- Caters for children aged 3 - 5 years;
- Qualified, experienced and caring Educators;
- Individual attention;
- School Readiness Program;
- Family inclusive activities;
- Fee subsidies available for low income families, ATSI and CALD families, and for children in the year prior to school entry; and
- Quality program funded by the Department of Education.
We operate four days in the Port Stephens area:
|Monday||9:30am - 3pm||Gateway Presbyterian Church 43 Gan Gan Road, Anna Bay|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 2:30pm||Boomerang Park, Cnr William and Irrawang Street Raymond Terrace|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 3pm||Grahamstown Public School, Hastings Drive Grahamstown|
9:30am - 3pm
Medowie Community Hall, Cnr Ferodale and Medowie Road, Medowie
Service Mobile: 0428 951 387
Service Office: (02) 4987 5818
Administration Office: (02) 4980 0308
Phone number: 02 4987 5818
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: Mobile Preschool website