Family InSight Family Worker Program
Family InSight's team of family workers provide support to families with children aged 0-8 in their home or in community settings.
The focus is on child development, positive parenting and connecting families to community supports. A referral is required for this program and can be made by organisations and self-referrals are also accepted.
The Family Worker program operates in the Cessnock, Kurri Kurri, Weston, Upper Hunter, Maitland, Singleton, Dungog and Port Stephens regions..
What can the Family Worker Program Provide?
- Parenting Programs in group, seminar and one on one basis
- Information on child development: the ages and stages of growth
- Healthy, easy and affordable eating ideas for families
- Strategies for calm, confident parenting
- Information on the importance of play, communication & attachment
- Information about the importance of early literacy
- Routine ideas, examples and information
- School readiness support
- Strategies for positive parenting practices
- Implementation of family rules and routines
- Building family connections within the community eloping practical life skills within the family
- The Family Worker Team are able to provide a range of different parenting programs as listed below:
- Triple P Positive Parenting Program Standard Seminar Series
- Triple P Positive Parenting Program Standard Group Series
- Triple P Positive Parenting Program Stepping Stones Seminar Series
- Triple P Positive Parenting Program Stepping Stones Group Series
- Triple P Positive Parenting Program Stepping Stones Primary Care (One on One sessions)
- 1-2-3 Magic and Emotion Coaching Parenting Program
- Bringing Up Great Kids
- Keeping Children Safe
- Baby Talk
- Watch, Wait and Wonder
- Transition to School Information and Support
- Literacy and Numeracy Information and Support If you would like to attend or host one of the programs listed please contact the Family InSight office
19-20/54 Clyde St
Hamilton North NSW