Port Stephens Family & Neighbourhood Services
Port Stephens Family and Neighbourhood Services (PSFNS) is an incorporated not-for-profit organisation providing community services in the Port Stephens LGA.
PSFNS offer support and information services that include:
- Child, youth & family counselling and casework
- Homelessness services and advice on crisis accommodation
- Parents & Carers' groups
- Childrens and young people's groups
- Domestic violence support and legal clinics
- Aboriginal culture groups
- Playtime groups
- Aboriginal family history and outreach programs
- Drop-in centres
- Financial assistance
- Financial counsellor
- Home to school mentoring
- Youth centre and more.
All services are free. All groups have free childcare.
PSFNS staff can meet you at your home, at one of their centres or at other venues convenient to you.
- Raymond Terrace: 3-5 Phillip Rd. Raymond Terrace
Phone (02) 4987 4674
- Drop In Centre: 3 Jacaranda Ave, Raymond Terrace
Phone (02) 4987 1331
- The Deck Youth Drop-In Centre: 1a Kangaroo Ave, Raymond Terrace
Phone (02) 4987 6204
- Tilligerry Family Network: Mallabula Hall, Lemon Tree Passage Rd. Mallabula
Phone (02) 4984 5298
3/5 Phillip Rd
Raymond Terrace NSW 2324